Judy's Turn to Cry - Again?

Arianna Huffington keeps cranking the rumor mill, and she seems to have some sources at the NYT. Supposedly, the big story will be up tomorrow.
I'm hearing that the Times' big Judy-culpa is definitely coming on Sunday -- and also that Judy's camp is worried that it's going to be very hard on her.

"The team of reporters working on the story is absolutely top notch," a Times source told me. "Don Van Atta is one of the best investigative reporters in the country.
Miller apparently has a non-optional component to write:
In any case, I've been told that Miller has been "ordered" to write a first-person, what-I-told-the-grand-jury account.


UPDATE: The stories are now up here. My reaction is surprise at how uninformative they were. In particular, there is no insight that I could find into the question of her second appearance before the grand jury. By Miller's account, she gave the grand jury a bit of ammo against Libby, but not much. I really don't know what to make of them at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

We Call it Soccer