Advice from the Right

Andrew Sullivan, conservative and former Bush worshipper, after prefacing his comments with
I'm not a Democrat and don't think I ever could be, but here's what I'd say if I were in opposition right now.

says:
These guys are corrupt and incompetent. They have screwed up the Iraq war, turned FEMA into a joke and landed the next generation with a mountain of debt. We're for making the homeland safer, winning back our allies, and taking on the Iranian dictatorship. We're for energy independence, universal healthcare and balancing the budget again.
I'd quibble a bit on the anti-Iranian posturing - the Iranian President was elected - but how much do you lose by just changing that to "preventing the spread of nuclear weapons."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli