For any reader who takes an interest in the frequent debates over Krugman here, especially WB.
(1) Overall opinion of Paul Krugman as a diagnostician and prescriber of economic policies for the US and Europe.
(2) Primary reason for agreeing/disagreeing with PK. Some possibilities to follow.
(3) His policies would help/hurt everybody, including those he wants to help.
(4) His policies would help/hurt those who behaved properly, and hurt/help those who behaved badly.
(5) His policies would help/hurt me individually.
(6) His policies would help/hurt my family, professional group, or nation.
(7) There is/is not a fundamental intellectual flaw in his economic analysis. Specify.
(8) Other. Explain.