Let Me Count the Ways...

Dear Mr. X.

I will not be signing your petition about ocean pH measurements because:

(1)Petitions are a stupid way to attempt to resolve scientific issues.

(2)I don't think it makes sense to call data "hidden" when its freely available by internet.

(3)It leads with an endorsement of your own, blog published but not peer reviewed research, which I am not prepared to study or critique.

(4)It proposes nakedly political measures to suppress the best judgement of government scientists in favor of your own interpretations.

(5)I don't like being bullied. You can invite me to sign your petition. If I decline you should just go away instead of harassing me.

(6)I don't agree with anything in it.

(7)I don't trust your scientific judgement.

(8)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli