Ohio State 60 - Michigan 50

No, that wasn't the score. (The Score was 41-38, Ohio State). The numbers in the title are the reputed annual budgets, in millions of dollars, for their respective football programs. It's good to know we have our priorities straight.

For $110 M/yr., I'm guessing you could hire a few hundred string theorists, a few dozen LQGer's and still have enough left over for a score or so each of several other theorists/crackpots.

UPDATE: I'm informed (via comment) that the actual score was 42-39. Doh!

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:20 PM

    Just a heads up. The score was actually 42 - 39.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh!

    I knew I should have worn a helmet when I was playing football.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli