Keep the Faith Baby

Penn Jillette, magician, director, large loud half of Penn and Teller, and, it seems, some kind of Cato Institute fellow of right-wing bullshit, was on NPR's This I believe this morning. Being skeptical myself by nature, I am not too enthusiastic about the program's premise, but, as a skeptic, it's tough for me to be sure.

It turns out that what Penn believes is that "There is no God." As a Cato Institute fellow, and ipso facto high in Satan's legions, that is exactly what you would expect him to say, whether he believed it or not.

I'm pretty sure the Good Bishop of Digne would also agree that Penn's statement was right on for one of his station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli