Predictions for 2005
(1) GW's Social Security plan will collapse in ignominious failure.
(2) The Iraq War, contrary to Bush's claims, will make little progress in 2005.
(3) The Endemic corruption of the Republican House will begin to stink up the courts as well as the country.
(4) The Senate will get tired of rubber stamping dubious Bush nominees.
(5) String Theory will continue to dominate the landscape of theoretical physics, crushing all rivals. Or have I mixed up the word order?
(6)The Pig will become a must read blog for the nation's movers and shakers.