Hopeless Recidivist!

That's me. Hopeless.

I promised myself I would stop writing about Lubos. Sure I love the rush, but ultimately the kind of abuse it attracts destroys the body and the mind. The streets of Cambridge are littered with vacant-eyed derelicts who started writing about Lumo.

I tried. I really tried.

But what with Lumo planning a career change and all, I thought just one post couldn't hurt, could it? Could it?

His latest post favorably cites a site that compares string theory with Democritus's atomic theory - a piece of 19th century science that accidentally fell into the fifth century BC.

Maybe he means that we will be able to test string theory by the year 4400. I'm not sure I can wait that long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

We Call it Soccer