Fly Boys

Like the US, Israel has invested heavily in airpower and information warfare. The opening days of the war against Lebanon have shown that that combination is very efficient at destroying a nation's infrastructure and making half a million people homeless, but the results against Hizbullah are less convincing. Apparently the Israelis thought taking out Hizbullah would be as easy as shooting fish in a barrel - or, at any rate, Palestinians in a refugee camp.

Apparently, they have found Hizbullah in caves and bunkers a tougher nut to crack. I was sure Drudge had a story up on this today, but I can't find it anywhere now.

UPDATE: Well, I think I can see why even Drudge dumped the story calledIsrael's military stunned by the failure of its air war
. It seems to have come from something called World Tribune a Buddhist newspaper I had never heard of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

We Call it Soccer