Rove the Fixer?

Be sure to catch R. Jeffrey Smith WaPo story on the Abramoff-Rove connection.
Timothy E. Flanigan, general counsel for conglomerate Tyco International Ltd., said in a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee last week that Abramoff's lobbying firm initially boasted that Abramoff could help Tyco fend off a special liability tax because he "had good relationships with members of Congress," including House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Tex.).
Flanigan is Bush's nominee to be Deputy Attorney General.

And
Rove's personal assistant at the time, Susan Ralston, formerly worked as Abramoff's secretary.
Rove doesn't recall anything about it. I know that gives me a lot of confidence.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:47 PM

    Ok, I followed the link... I'm here... What do I win? Hotel Coupon, Or maybe a free trip to say St. Thomas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47 PM

    VideoEgg - Video Blogging made simple
    Filed in archive Technology We will continue to feature selected companies from DEMOfall on this channel.
    Very interesting Blog. I'll be back. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a best home business site/blog. It pretty much covers best home business related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli