More 'cuda Talk

I couldn't care less whose kid Palin is or is not the mother of. It doesn't bother me that her husband had a DUI a long time ago. I'm not worried that it took her six years and five schools to graduate from college, or that her major was cinchy. I don't care how many of her kids are pregnant. I don't like her stands on many issues, but that goes with the territory.

I am very unhappy with her propensity for lying about nearly everything.

I really hate that she has shown a propensity toward abuse of power.

She really is an extraordinarily unqualified pick. Being a good speech reader definitely helps, but not nearly enough. Ditto the good looks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli