More Gravitrons

A gravitron, for those not familiar with them, are exercise machines that allow one to kneel or stand on a support which is lifted by a weight that allows old, weak, and fat people to do pullups or dips without lifting their full weight. Thus assisted, I can do ten chinups, which is more than I have been able to do since -- ever. Of course I am only pulling up against the weight of an underage Chinese gymnast, but even so.

There are lots of other areas in life where I could use a gravitron though. With a bit of help I could do 100 pushups, leap up Mayan pyramids, or dunk like Lebron. Of course the physical is only a small part of life - what I really need is the intellectual equivalent of a gravitron.

If I was a bit smarter, I would invent one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli