Tagged: The Great Chain of Being

I was tagged by Rae Ann, who was tagged by Lubos, who was tagged by Bee, who was tagged by Clifford, who was tagged by IP...

Here are the rules.

Grab the book closest to you.
Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
Name the book and the author.
Tag three people.

It's my opinion that this is only going to work if I tell them, and Los Alamos cannot accept the responsibility for the safety of the Oak Ridge plant unless they are fully informed as to how it works!

It was great. The lieutenant takes me to the colonel and repeats my remark.


Most physicists may recognize the book. Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman by Richard P. Feynman.

I tag - hmmm - does anyone read this blog who hasn't already been tagged? I will try Arun, Wolfgang (even if I can't find his blog anymore - if he still has one), and whoever it is that sometimes connects from Helsinki, Finland. If you don't have a blog, you can post here.

Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Sunny Solstice to all!

Tracing back a meme can be endless fun. I got as far with this one as a book written in arabic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli